Friday 28 June 2013

A Blog I Love

Dear Christine,

I have one word for you. PANOPTICON. I had to look it up.
Why is this important to knitters? There's this guy. His name is Franklin Habit. He could be the star of an Antarctic winter season. He would rock the place. Check out his blog HERE.  If the link doesn't work, copy and paste this into your brower:

http://the-panopticon.blogspot.com/


On the needles right now?  Three things:  Always a hat (of course), for which I am writing a pattern for our Antarctica Knitters website and store. I'm using Cascade 220 yarn for this one.  There are so many color choices for 220. I love it.

 


I just started another shawlette. This one will be MINE.  Noro Silk Garden is fun to knit and it's in my favorite teal/purple/green colorway.
I'm having a great time in this summer heat knitting little hexagons that will turn into socks (I hope).  I'm using Noro sock yarn. This is a great pattern if you want to use up your stash of sock yarn leftovers.  The pattern is in the book Think Outside the Sox.

What's on your needles?

Happy Knitting,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?